As current providers to the renewable energy market, we can offer support to help you navigate your project right though the design, construction and O&M phases, underpinning your attention to efficiency and health and safety.
Our portal includes:
- 7-Day detailed forecast
- On and off shore products
- Probability forecasting
- Strategic planning out to 32-days and beyond
- Secure and multiple logins
- Telephone & video-conference support for critical operations
- National & International projects
- Training courses in meteorology
We also constantly strive to use our research activities through our close relationship with the University of East Anglia in renewable energy meteorology.
Examples of active PhD research collaborations at UEA include:
- Power output prediction though statistical data mining
- Computer modelling of the sea-breeze contribution to coastal wind energy